Friday, March 21, 2014

kayaking FUN

Kayaking Fun


Buddy Assessment (Buddy:   Liam       )


Paddle Hold (right angles, right way). I need to learn ..
Overall Safety
  • My buddy give me a really good smiley face
Speed
I was in second place then I
went down to third place
Enjoyment my buddy give me two ticks


Reflection


Something I enjoyed learning was...I nearly fall out of the kayak


Something I found challenging was...To turn  the kayak

My favourite thing about kayaking in the pool was...capsize

8 comments:

  1. Outstanding buddy assessment Traylan. You must be proud of yourself getting two ticks for enjoyment. You must have had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Traylan, It was awesome to see you loving capsizing very
    awesome Traylan keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing work Traylan! I also enjoyed capsizing.
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job traylan

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you are having great fun kayaking.

    http://tpscampbellg.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look cool traylan in the kayaking

    ReplyDelete