Friday, September 05, 2014

Reflection Peoduction

Reflection for the Production Journey Through The Legends

Something I was pleased with was that I got better and better because I did not know that I will get better and better.  
I really enjoyed learning lot of legends because I did not know lots of legends

Something I found hard was to do the dance because when we did the first step it got confusing and confusing it till I got it.
Something that made me think was the dance.
Something I want to get better at is to smile.

My favorite part of the production was the seven whales.

My best bit of feedback  for the production was from Miss miller she said to me that “I was awesome.



                

4 comments:

  1. Amazing work Traylan. That is a great reflection, now you know lots of legends, so you can write about them. Keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to read you learnt something new throughout the production, Traylan. You did your line so well too! Everyone laughed! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great writing Traylan. I really think you did an awesome
    on your writing and being a shark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what was your feeling when they told you that you were going to be a shark

    ReplyDelete