Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Trip to Mars

                                                                                                                                                             

Trip to Mars

Today I am going to mars. I get to the rocked and get ready for blast off 1 2 3 go we go to mars. It is going to take 7 month to get to mars. That is a long way to go. I thought it took 4 months, wow!. I must be dum. I am going to make a plan on the rocket the plan is about what I am going to look for on Mars like aliens. My Dad said that we can go to the moon then when we get there we can see if moon is big. Then we will see if the moon on mars looks different to ours. 

Day 2 
We arrive at mars wow!!!. Its beautiful hey  dad is that a alien there yes!! It is yes yes yes!!!!!!!. Lets go and catch that alien we both said charge man he is hand to catch my dad said. 

Day 3
It is hard to get the alien we have be doing this for 2 day so far and we haven't catch the alien. We need to catch the alien by now or we won't have an alien to take on the rocket.

Day 4
I get up early in the morning. And I try to find the alien when dad is asleep. I find the alien and I said alien alien where are you? I will find you alien. I try and catch the alien on the big mars. Where is he? Catch. I got the alien yes dad runs out of bed and helped. We get the alien to the rocket man. It's heavy.

Day 5
Finally the alien is in the rocket AND out of mars. Now mars will all ways be safe from getting aliens.  
  

1 comment:

  1. I really like this story, Traylan.

    Top effort! Great imagination! Tu Meke!

    ReplyDelete