Thursday, July 03, 2014

Barefoot 10s

Barefoot 10s
Today I am playing barefoot 10s.We are vs Parkvale Wright at Windsor park. The team that I am in is Parkvale Dickson. I reckon that we will win vs Parkvale Wright but the problem is that I have to vs my brother and my friend George. The position that I play  is wing. My team  has not had a  loss. However,  Parkvale wright have only won one game.While our team has won three  of our matches.This game is going to show lots of Parkvale Pride. We will show this by using Personal Best to  score lots of trys, respecting the ref and showing lots of Determination by never giving up.

The  game is going to be hard. 


The game. We get to the game wow that is a big field.The game kick off the ball came to me and I mess oh no I said to myself.At the end of the game Mr wright said that it was 10 all. Then we hand shake and said good game.


No comments:

Post a Comment