Thursday, July 31, 2014

My recount new cat

My recount
new cat
We stop at the cat store. My mum looks for a cat. Then I spot two cats. The lady tells us that it is a girl and a boy and my mum said wow. I ask if we can get a cat and my mum and dad smile at each other and said yes. Then the lady tells us what cat do you what then my mum got to choose the cat and she picks the girl then I said yes because I love girl cats.


We get home and I look at her.  And I said that is a cute cat mum what should we called her and my mum said Optimus Prime and I said that is a cool name. The colour that Optimus is black.


After we called her name she was getting scared. So we let her out and she was getting used to the house. When it was getting night she was getting used to as and her home. After she was getting used to the house my mum got her some cat food. Mum got back from the shop and she said that I got her cat food and she gave me a packet of cat food . Then Optimus runs to me and I put the cat food in the bowl.


I love pets because they look after you and love you.


2 comments:

  1. Wow Traylon, amazing writing.
    This has to be your best!
    Ka rawe! (good work).

    ReplyDelete
  2. good writing traylan I like the name but it is hard to spell

    ReplyDelete